Friday, November 18, 2011

Get answers from millions of real people.?

My dendrobium orchids are rotting and the leaves are dying only at the very tip of the plants. The rest of the plant is healthy. This also happens when a new shoot comes out. It is healthy for the first few weeks then it starts to turn yellow and dies, always from the tip .


Can you please advise me why this is happening. My green house is made of 50% black polythene but it is directly under a fruit bearing tree. Some say that this has an effect on the growth of the plants.

Get answers from millions of real people.?
I%26#039;ve heard that the gases given off by fruiting trees ( the fruit) can damage orchids, but I%26#039;m not sure.


Talk to your local nursery and see if they can recommend something or better yet, take in one of your plants and see if they can idenify what the problem is.





Sorry I couldn%26#039;t be of more help...
Reply:GOOD


No comments:

Post a Comment