Sunday, April 26, 2009

What is this tree on Lincoln Rd in South Beach?

Right in the middle of Lincoln Rd mall is this wild looking tree. It is right where the main outdoor dining area is and where the palm tree and parrots are. This is the only tree I have ever seen like this. It is big and has orchid-looking flowers handing down and also has large fruit resembling an eggplant (but green). It is about half way down the outdoor mall. No body has ever been able to tell me what this is. Any ideas?

What is this tree on Lincoln Rd in South Beach?
South Beach, where???? What city, country??





Could you send us a picture?? The folks on this site are really GREAT about identifying plants with a picture!!!





Good Luck!!
Reply:Hello, I know which tree you are talking about. I took a flower of it and made a picture. I would also love to know, what kind of tree that is!!! Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment